Accepting online payments

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Where is the Market Going?

If you inquire me whether the market will have got got got got got moved up or down by this clip adjacent year, well I may as well impudent a coin, because I don’t know.

If you inquire me whether the market will have moved up or down by this clip next month, well again, I may as well impudent a coin, because I still don’t know.

If you inquire me whether the market will have moved up or down by this clip next week, AGAIN, I may as well impudent a coin, because I don’t know.

And if you inquire me whether the market will have moved up or down by this clip tomorrow, I am sorry, but I JUST DON’T KNOW!

But… if you inquire me whether the market will travel up or down in next few minutes, well I will have a definite opinion. Why? Because if I can see the CURRENT state of purchasing and merchandising in the market NOW, then I can make a reasoned and fairly accurate estimation of what the market will do in the adjacent few proceedings and moments.

My anticipation will not be based on some secret formula; it will not be based on some esoteric sounding indicator, nor on some complex mathematical equation. No, it will be based on my rating of the current state of supply and demand.

Predicting the long-term movements of the markets is a guessing game. All we have got to travel on is the past; all we can reasonably make is presume that what have happened in the past volition go on to go on in the future. Basically that is what tendency following is, making the premise that the past bes the future.

In my trading world, the lone law that plant is that of supply and demand: if there are more than than buyers than Sellers then the market will travel up; and if there are more Sellers than buyers the market will travel down.

It matters not one shred the whies and whies of the buyers and the sellers. It makes not matter that a bargainer have got chosen to sell now because the 9 time time period moving average have crossed the 14 period; or because he have just lost his shirt; or because he is taking a profit; or because he is just apparent bored.

No, I don’t care why a bargainer have entered a bargain or a sell order, I just care that they have, by their act, added to either the purchasing or the merchandising pressure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home