Accepting online payments

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Residual Income - Part Three Finding Leaders

In my last article on Creating Residual Income I mentioned that employees are a pain.

That wasn't completely accurate. To be more than accurate Iodine should have got said, "MOST employees are a pain."

In improver to the "regular" problems of payroll, ill time, legal issues, etc., there is the bigger issue that employees ARE look out FOR THEMSELVES, NOT FOR YOU.

Which intends they need changeless supervising and encouragement to do you the largest amount of money possible. It's just the manner it is.

But there is a better way...

I went to college merchandising vacuity dry cleaners door-to-door. Yup, door-to-door. I didn't make it because I always enjoyed it-- sometimes it was raining or cold or BOTH--I did it because of this fantastic small thing called COMMISSION.

Every clip I sold a vacuity cleansing agent I got paid $120. Not bad for a college student in 1982. Most hebdomads I sold 2, some hebdomads 3. Part-time, maybe 20 hours a week.

I knew I had the skills, and I was motivated by the money. No 1 had to state me to work. No 1 had to state me to not pass my twenty-four hours sitting in a java shop. The lone manner I made money was to sell, so that's what I did.

What would it intend to your online business if you had ace motivated people selling your merchandises or services? People who ALREADY KNEW how to sell? People who ALREADY had built a loyal following of visitants and subscribers?

Let me state you: Just one of those people will sell more than merchandises for you than 100 "regular" people. And they will make it with one-half the clip committedness on your part.

In the online business we name them superintendent AFFILIATES.

Recruit enough of these superintendent AFFILIATES and you tin retire.

But what if you don't have got got your ain merchandise or service to sell?

This can be even easier...but I will salvage that for my adjacent article.

In the mean value clip I have set together a page with four tools anyone can utilize to happen these PRICELESS individuals. One of them is so OBVIOUS you will be amazed you didn't believe of it yourself...one of the others is so POWERFUL Iodine was able to place 127 ace affiliates for my ain land site in just 10 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home